TenBux Terms of Service
The squeezed version
· "Jobs" are the services sellers offer on TenBux.
· Sellers can offer jobs on TenBux only for a price of $5 or $10 fixed.
· TenBux takes $1 fee from ever $5 gig sold and $2 from $10 jobs.
· You must register for free in order to start buying and selling on TenBux.
· Sellers and buyers are not allowed to accept any other payment method but TenBux. buyers should place an order by clicking the "Order Now" button only..
· As a buyer, you own all the rights for the work you ordered unless you agreed on different terms with the seller.
· Selling a gig and delivering it successfully will add net $4 to $8 revenue to you account.
· Buyers will pay TenBux in advance for placed orders.
· Upon completed orders, TenBux will accredit sellers.
· You can withdraw your revenues to any PayPal or Alertpay (Payza) account you like.
· For any reason, cancelled orders will return your seller revenues back to the buyers account.
· Your seller rates will be determined according to received feedback from clients, late delivers, and the amount of cancelled orders.
· You are not allowed to share Email addresses, Skype usernames or any personal contact details but your name in order to protect your privacy.You will be banned from the market place.
At TenBux.com we believe in creating the best experience for both our sellers and buyers. We understand that our buyers want quality sellers and a platform to buy and sell jobs online. To read more visit tenbux.com/levels
· Sellers will be notified by email when your gig is bought.
· Sellers are expected to deliver their work according to the delivery duration specified in the gig description. Otherwise, buyers can cancel their orders and give negative feedback and rating.
· Cancelling orders by mutual agreements of buyer and seller has no negative effects on them and can be done anytime they like.
· Mutual seller and buyer cancellation agreement will be automatically accepted after 48 hours even if it is not answered. The non responding user will face rating decrease issue.
· Sellers can cancel ordered jobs anytime the like. However, it will affect your rating negatively.
Staying out of trouble
· Sellers are not allowed to share Email addresses, Skype usernames oo any personal contact details but your name in order to protect your privacy. That is why users' identities will be kept anonymous.
· Using TenBux messaging system, you can exchange information, files, or any form of communication.
· Posting inappropriate content will get your account permanently blocked. For example, no spam, adult, abusive, racist, illegal, rude, copyright protected, violent, or promotional content is allowed.
Work delivery & communications
· Always scan exchanged files for any virus or malware. TenBux is not responsible for possible damages from transferring files, using site, or content usage.
· Providing completed files or/and proof of work must be delivered by sellers. Sellers can use the "Deliver Completed Work" tab which is located in the "Order Page".
· Buyers have three days to respond after sellers deliver their work. Afterwards, the order will be considered complete.
· You must have a valid PayPal or Alertpay (Payza) account in order to withdraw revenues successfully. Before withdrawing money, make sure that your PayPal account can get coming payments.
· You can connect TenBux to one PayPal or Alertpay (Payza) account only for withdrawing money. Note that you cannot change that association.
· A 7 day safety clearance period of 14 days is required before making your revenues available for withdrawal.
· Withdrawing $50 or up will save you more money as PayPal transfer fees are 2% of the withdrawal amount.
· Once you begin the withdrawal process, TenBux will not be able to reverse it or undo withdrawals.
Buyers & Ordering Jobs
· Buyers can purchase jobs with PayPal, Credit Cards (Using PayPal or Alertapay system) or Alertpay (Payza)
· Orders will be created once payments are confirmed.
· If you have a positive balance of $5 or more, it can be automatically used to order new jobs.
· Buyers identities will be kept anonymous all the time to protect their privacy. That's why buyers should avoid requesting or providing their Skype username, Email addresses, or any form of personal contacts.
· Buyers are not allowed to pay or offer payment through any other form but TenBux.
· Please report any seller who asks you as a seller to pay them directly using PayPal accounts or any other payment alternative than TenBux.
· Try to not file a dispute or reverse payments through PayPal or your bank. It may get your account blocked.
· Try to solve any problems occur with you and your seller and if you still need further assistance, you can always contact our customer support and they will be glad to help you anytime.
· Buyer can cancel orders when eligible via our customer support only and up to a 10 day period from the date of order completion. TenBux will not be able to help after that date.
· Buyers or sellers who violate TenBux terms of services can get their accounts blocked permanently.
· Sellers with blocked accounts will be able to withdraw their funds only after a safety period of 45 to 90 days, according to the block reason, depending on TenBux approval, and from day of their last received payment in their accounts.
· You can contact customer support for help in resolving disputes or through TenBux dispute resolution tool "Got Problems?" which is located in your "Order Page".
· Upon misbehavior, TenBux has the right to cancel accounts permanently or put accounts on hold and the users with accounts on hold will not be able to sell or buy through TenBux.
· Terms of services can be changed by TenBux from time t time.
· You should understand and agree that usage of TenBux after change in their Terms of Service is considered as acceptance of all changed terms.
· Although we highly recommend that TenBux buyers and sellers try to solve disputes amongst themselves, you can always contact our customer support department for further help.
· TenBux Does NOT refund payment to buyers in case of cancelled orders back to their PayPal accounts. However, we refund the money to the buyer's account and made it available for future jobs purchase.
Ownership and limitations (Legal stuff, yach...)
Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the gig description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered service shall be the exclusive property of buyer. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered services that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he indicated otherwise in the gig description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
By offering a service, the seller asserts that it has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on TenBux.